EMPLOYEE RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS
As a business owner, you understand the importance of attracting and retaining valuable employees. Your strongest employees are your key competitive advantage. Fostering a positive work environment means offering a diverse compensation package which can have a tremendous effect on your business’ productivity.
While most business owners recognize the importance of offering employees a retirement plan, what is not so obvious is how affordable the right plan can be. We can help provide you with a cost-effective employee retirement solutions that requires minimal time to administer and is also easy to understand.
With Manulife Financial’s FutureStepTM Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan, your employees will enjoy the benefits of saving with one of Canada’s leading group retirement providers while you enjoy the benefits of a plan that is easy to set-up and manage. Best of all, there is no cost to you unless you choose to contribute to the plan. It’s an easy, cost-effective way to help your employees save for their futures.
FutureStep is tailored to meet the distinct needs of small businesses and offers many features and services typically only available to large companies. FutureStep offers these services and features:
- A fund platform carefully selected for retirement savings, managed by expert fund managers and monitored by Manulife’s comprehensive i-Watch® program
- The Certified Diversified® Warranty Program provides an additional measure of confidence for plan sponsors choosing an investment line-up for their Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP)
- Robust sponsor and member websites plus toll-free service support
- Award-winning enrolment and education material
- Highly-rated member statements
- Access to retirement planning resources including the Steps Retirement Program®
For more information about FutureStepTM you can review the brouchure here. Please take a few minutes to look it over.
YOUR PLAN. YOUR WAY.
Most if not all group benefit plans require new employees to satisfy a waiting period before becoming eligible for group benefits. Firms can waive the waiting period for employees and often do if they [...]
If you’re like most people, you will purchase life insurance to protect your family if something unexpected were to happen to you. And, of course, that’s exactly what life insurance is for. But did [...]
In recent years, prescription drug trend factors (inflation and pricing) have come down in Ontario and some other provinces. This is due to the implementation of generic drug price reforms that were legislated by Provincial [...]